An easy make-ahead snack that is perfect to grab and go!
- 3/4 cup raw whole almonds
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Add almonds, cranberries and dates to a large food processor; process on High until the ingredients are broken into smaller pieces, 10 to 15 seconds. Add oats, tahini, lemon juice and maple syrup. Continue processing until a thick paste forms, 40 to 60 seconds. With your hands, roll the mixture into 25 balls, about 1 tablespoon per ball.
- To make ahead, refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Calories 170 Fat 8g Carbs 22g Protein 4g