Minimal ingredients and time, maximum taste!
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added chickpeas
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Drain chickpeas, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid. Transfer the chickpeas and the reserved liquid to a food processor. Add avocado, cilantro, tahini, oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and salt. Puree until very smooth. Serve with veggies chips, pita chips or crudites.
Calories 156 Fat 12g Carbs 10g Protein 3g