A great dinner option for a busy weeknight, these turkey burgers are as nutritious as they are delicious!
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 bag Corn, frozen
- 1 can black beans
- 1 egg
- 1 Lb ground turkey
- 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 C whole wheat bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 whole wheat buns
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Thaw and drain the corn. Drain and rinse the beans.
- In a large bowl, add the turkey, corn, beans, chili powder, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix ingredients together until well combined. Form six patties from the mixture and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil. Cook patties for 8-12 minutes on each side or until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Place patties on buns with a slice of lettuce.
- Serve and enjoy!