With no added sugar, and only a handful of ingredients, this sweet dessert is tasty, but also rich in cancer-fighting nutrients, potassium, and fiber!
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (or other nut butter, such as almond butter)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts, for topping
- Slice bananas into chunks and freeze on a flat sheet pan (with pieces separated so they don’t stick together) until solid, for at least 1-2 hours.
- Add the frozen bananas to blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. This will take a few minutes with periodic pauses to stir/scrape down bananas in blender/food processor.
- Once bananas have reached a creamy texture, add peanut butter, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon and continue to blend.
- Scoop into individual bowls and top with chopped peanuts.
- Serve immediately.