This recipe combines mushrooms and bell peppers for lots of flavor, and tons of vitamins!
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms of choice
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- (Optional) Sour cream, shredded cabbage, avocado, and lime
- Sautee the peppers, mushrooms, and onion in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the spices and continue cooking for another 2 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Place a few spoonfuls of the mixture in a flour tortilla, top with sour cream and other toppings if desired.