There’s a new burger in town! These chicken burgers are a delicious alternative to the traditional beef burger.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain low fat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 4 whole wheat hamburger rolls, toasted
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 8 thin slices cucumber
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt and 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix ground chicken, feta cheese, onion, garlic powder, oregano and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoning in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F).
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls topped with the yogurt sauce, lettuce and tomato and cucumber slices.
SERVING: 4 servings CALORIES: 430kcal CARBOHYDRATES: 23g PROTEIN: 35g FAT: 22g