These delicious, cheesy, bite-sized snacks can be stored in the fridge after cooking, and reheated later!
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole or 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
SERVINGS: 6 (2 egg bites per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli and one tablespoon of water. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until the broccoli is bright green and softened.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add steamed broccoli and cheese to the bottom of each silicone muffin cup.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the egg mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until the egg mixture is set.